To help promote a sense of pride and positive attitudes towards school and learning, children are strongly encouraged to wear the school uniform. High standards in learning are reflected in high standards of appearance.
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Grey trousers, grey skirt, pinafore dress, culottes
- Grey or white socks, tights
- Green sweatshirts
- Plain grey shorts (not athletic)
- Black shoes or trainers
- Summer dress, green
- plain headscarves
PE Kit (All to be kept in a PE bag)
- Plain white T-shirt
- Plimsolls & trainers
- Spare socks
- Hair band for longer hair
For outdoor games – jersey / tracksuit
All children must be properly kitted out for PE/games lessons whether indoors or out.
The following are not allowed:
- T-shirts with slogans
- Hooped or dangling earrings (only ear studs)
- Low cut blouses
- Beach wear
- Cycling shorts
- High heeled shoes
- Track suits, shell suits etc.
Where to buy?
School sweatshirts and cardigans are available from "Uniform4Kids" of Hertford Road Enfield.
Trousers, shorts, skirts, summer dresses, tracksuit bottoms and shorts and white t-shirts for PE can be bought from several local supermarkets, including Asda, Tesco and Sainsbury’s.