Home School Agreement
At Carterhatch Junior School we believe your child’s success is built upon a partnership between the school, the child and parents. The child and parent/s are asked to read and sign the following agreement to reflect this partnership.
Agreement for the School - The school will:
- Ensure the safety, happiness and self-confidence of all pupils and encourage them to do their best at all times.
- Deliver a balanced and carefully planned curriculum, which meets the needs of all pupils.
- Provide regular home learning opportunities.
- Regularly inform parents and carers about how their children are progressing.
- Contact parents and carers if we have concerns about progress, behaviour, attendance or punctuality.
- Keep parents and carers informed about school life.
Agreement for pupils - To help me do well at school, I will:
- Work hard and follow instructions.
- Come to school every day and arrive on time.
- Talk at home about what I learn at school.
- Complete and return my home learning on time.
- Wear school uniform.
- Uphold the Carterhatch values.
- Talk to an adult in school if I'm unhappy.
- Be an ambassador for my school when I am off site.
Agreement for parents/carers - To help my child at school I/We will
- Bring my child to school every day at 8:50am and collect them at 3:15pm (unless attending a club or school trip).
- Encourage my child to work hard.
- Ensure my child completes and returns home learning tasks.
- Ensure my child wears the correct uniform.
- Contact the school if I have any concerns or questions.
- Attend parents’ meetings, concerts and assemblies.
- Keep the school up to date with any changes of circumstance, which may affect my child's learning.
- Work with the school to make sure my child behaves well and upholds the Carterhatch values.
- Ensure my child is aware of e-safety regarding use of all social media and that I monitor their use.