School remains closed for most pupils and therefore remote learning will take place until further notice. Information will follow shortly regarding the re-opening of schools.
Advice and guidance to help parents and carers keep children safe online during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak can be found here.
Our Covid-19 Full Operational Risk Assessment for the re-opening of schools has been updated detailing how we plan to keep everyone safe, following government guidance.
Unfortunately, this means restricting the number of visitors into school. If you need to speak to any member of staff, please contact the school office or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The school office will mainly be accessible via phone and email only. Visitors permitted into the school will follow our guidance for parents. For government information on what parents and carers need to know, click here and here.
A useful document giving guidance for talking to your children about difficult world news. Click here to read.
Google Classroom instructions can be found on our remote learning page.
Click here for our privacy notice regarding Test and Trace.
Please click here for Important Information from Enfield Council on Covid-19 and click here for local authority guidance on preventing the spread of Covid-19.
Click here to see the Enfield Covid test centres, and see the document below for Local Authority rapid testing centres.
11 Ways we are protecting our pupils and staff
1. Minimising contact with those unwell
2. Cleaning hands
3. Ensuring good respiratory hygiene
4. Enhanced cleaning
5. Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where appropriate
6. Engaging with Test, Track and Trace
7. Managing confirmed Covid-19 cases in the school community
8. Containing outbreaks
9. Minimising contact and maintaining social distancing between individuals
10. Supporting individual staff and pupils at increased risk
11. Ensuring contingency planning