Vision & Values
We aim to establish a secure and safe environment for all pupils and staff of the school so that pupils can make good progress and achieve high standards in their learning. This is underpinned by our core values of:
Our aim is to develop a school ethos that allows every pupil to be happy and achieve high standards in a positive and supportive environment. We aim to deliver a broad and balanced curriculum where all pupils have the opportunity to be successful and do their best.
We aim to:
- Recognise the potential of every pupil to achieve excellence, positively addressing underachievement
- Provide access to outstanding teaching, a range of excellent resources and an exciting, broad, balanced, and enriched curriculum
- Provide a welcoming, calm, happy, purposeful, and nurturing community
- Promote the values of determination, trust, responsibility, co-operation, respect for self, others, property and the environment.
- Develop self-motivation, independence, positive attitudes and confidence.
- Provide a learning environment that is safe, attractive, stimulating, informative and instils a sense of pride